Friday, June 11, 2021

Aloo Bhindi Fry Ashu Style

Ashu overtime has become one of my strong friends yes strong I mean as she has become such a part of my life that a simple Hi from her on whatsapp makes the day very reassuring... 

I happened to meet her at Pune when I went to attend my cousin Sagars marriage... really on meeting her I fell very much deeply in love with her she is such agreat friend with a strong character that mesmerises and taught me so much in life about what really means a strong character its hard to come by such people... Now she is also a very good cook so during one such chats she told me to inform her when I buy Bhindi ... lockdown times  n one outing once in 10 days..... so i informed n gave one of very beautiful recipe... here i am sharing this as she told...

 Chop 100gms   Bhindi (6 to 7 bhindi)  diagonally so that they are longer strips kind 

Peel 1 big Potato  cut it like round chips

 One Onion Cut  in long slices

Fry bhindi keep aside... 
 Heat oil in kadhai Add Rai jeera saunf and dhania  seeds
 Ratio of sauf and  dania seed should be double Rai jeera

Now add onion and saute
Add potato and saute once potato becomes bit soft add
Add haldi lal mirch dhania powder and saute
 Then add bhindi and saute
 Cover it for five mins and add salt Then keep stirring for two mins
Then cover it again for some time
 Do it alternately till bhindi is cooked
If you don't cover bhindi it will remain raw







No comments:

Post a Comment