Friday, May 18, 2012

Where there is a will there is a way.....

I want to share this inspirational story that I read in Taranga kannada magazine....

Long Long ago there was a young boy who was dull in studies however much his teacher tried to teach him he couldnt learn a thing frustrated teacher asked the boy to show his palm and lifted his cane to hit and suddenly teacher exclaimed " oh you dont have education line(vidya rekha) in your hands how can you ever learn?" hearing this the boy asked the teacher " Sir if I have the line will I be able to study" teacher said one should have vidya rekha to study... So the boy home and with knife began to draw lines on his hands and  he started to study in earnest and he did reach such great height that he wrote First Sanskrit grammar book and that boy is none other than Panini

4 comments:

  1. wow! that's a new lesson from history to me. Thanks for sharing this VJ. what a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mira..
    Yes I too dint know this story Thanks for encoraging comments..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Usha
      Yes it proves what all we can do na...

      Delete